Re: (temporary) RETURN OF TINDERBOX MAN

On Sun, 2006-04-16 at 10:52 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/builds/2006-04-16-0002/logs/gnome-icon-theme/#install
>
> A bit of googling turned up the culprit here, but it would be nice if
> the non-installation of icon-naming-utils caused a more interpretable
> error condition than this. Remember, we want to make it easy for
> people to build this stuff reliably. More like this coming soon, I'm
> sure ;)

If it's not installed, then configure should fail. The problem is that
the XML parser backend on this particular machine, apparently requires
that the DTD be in the same directory as the XML, if the DTD is
specified in the XML as being SYSTEM. I am not sure why it is requiring
this behavior to work properly.

I guess I'll have to install the file in a silly place to work around
broken XML parsers.

-- dobey