(temporary) RETURN OF TINDERBOX MAN

Ahem.

(picture a burning box on my chest)

(also imagine that I am flying, sticking my fist out)

(also, imagine that I'm not me, but rather I'm some mild-mannered
Belgians. Still flying, though.)

http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/builds/2006-04-16-0002/logs/gnome-icon-theme/#install

A bit of googling turned up the culprit here, but it would be nice if
the non-installation of icon-naming-utils caused a more interpretable
error condition than this. Remember, we want to make it easy for
people to build this stuff reliably. More like this coming soon, I'm
sure ;)

Anyway, if you've got a non-standard OS/architecture that you'd like
tinderboxed, you too can put on the cape of the supertinderboxer:

http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/participate

FYI-
Luis