Re: Moving to bonjour over howl

<quote who="JP Rosevear">

> > That happened a while ago. Unfortunately, the daemon is still APSL2, so
> > we should not be recommending that our distributors ship it by
> > supporting it.
>
> We already are with howl since it uses the same daemon.

Yes, and this is bad. Luckily we've been able to express how bad it is. But
moving to a better maintained bad situation is not a good move.

- Jeff

--
EuroOSCON: October 17th-20th    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon/

       "Microsoft treats security vulnerabilities as public relations
                        problems." - Bruce Schneier