Re: Moving to bonjour over howl

On Iau, 2005-09-15 at 09:49 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> The fact that its a core piece of apple technology and heavily used
> throughout their system.  Every single mac user bumps into it.

Like iTunes5 8)

I'd second the comments people have made about Apple's total failure to
work with as opposed to use the open source community for its projects.
I wasn't personally aware of the Avahi plan but that looks even better.

Howl certain does get tested and used in a wide variety of projects
which gives good coverage.

Alan