Re: Proposal for inclusion in Desktop: pessulus

Le vendredi 28 octobre 2005 �6:04 +0200, Vincent Untz a �it :
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to see pessulus included in GNOME Desktop 2.14, and therefore,
> surprise surprise, I'm proposing it for inclusion.
>
> Pessulus is a lockdown editor for GNOME, written in python. Code is
> available in GNOME CVS, and there are already some translations (many
> thanks to the translators). There's no documentation yet, though.

Shaun points out (on IRC) there's no release of pessulus. Well, in fact,
there's one, but I never upload it on ftp.gnome.org:

http://www.gnome.org/~vuntz/pessulus/releases/pessulus-0.1.tar.gz

I'll do releases for each GNOME release during the 2.13 cycle.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�