Re: Proposal for inclusion in desktop: gnome-screensaver

Hi Rodney,

Rodney Dawes wrote:
On my machine, it seems to use a horrendously scaled up version of the
image not found icon, albeit, not the one in my icon theme. This is also
an ugly thing to show, and is going to show up the majority of the time,
as most people do not set faces. It's also centered, which looks a bit
weird, given the dialog's contents. Perhaps it should be left aligned,
with the text to the right of it, and left aligned as well.

You may not be using the latest version (0.0.17).

I tried using a horizontal layout. It just didn't feel balanced. Look at it as the user's name is the caption for the face image.

Jon