Re: session autostart

Hi

So, given the recent urge to speed up gnome-session, and with the
libgnomeservice pending integration, what do you think about having a
BOF in the summit about gnome-session? Thus, we can discuss in person
what could be done to speed it up (I've got some changes in my local
copy that speed it up a little bit, although there's still a lot of room
for improvement) and how the libgnomeservice/autostart thing can be
better implemented and integrated.

Does that sound good?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>