Re: Yelp patches

I wasn't suggesting that it keep the patch from going in. I was just
pointing out that printing was something that would be moving into
GTK+ and libgnomeprint* would be going away, so that people who probably
need to know about it (ie, people implementing printing) would know. If
the right thing to do is to put in the patch, and rewrite the code
against the new API later, then so be it. Was just makign a PSA about
the future of printing in GNOME/GTK+. :)

-- dobey