Re: Yelp patches

I'll just point out that libgnomeprint* are going away in the near
future, in favor of printing support in GTK+ proper. While I'm sure
the patch is fine, and the work is greatly appreciated, it is a bit
of a weird time to be trying to add the support in. Would just be a
bit of a pain to add printing support, and then have to immediately
replace it with the new printing API, if we go with GTK+ 2.10 for
GNOME 2.14, presuming that the printing is going into GTK+ 2.10, as
part of the Project Ridley work.

-- dobey