Re: Pango performance work for Gnome 2.14

Sex, 2005-11-18 às 09:13 -0500, Matthias Clasen escreveu:
> Hey,
>
> one of the last GTK+ team meetings, we discussed that it would be nice
> to get all the Pango performance work done by Federico, Billy, Behdad
> and others into Gnome 2.14. To make this possible, we will shorten the
> release cycles of Pango (and GLib

  How will this impact the upcoming gobject-introspection?  With less
time, it will be less likely to be finished in time for next GLib
release, which is a pity.  Maybe going for standalone
gobject-introspection releases will be a good idea, initially, and later
on merge it with glib?

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic.