Re: Python bindings
- From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "Johan Dahlin" <johan gnome org>
- Cc: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Python bindings
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:26:23 +0100 (CET)
> Alexander Larsson wrote:
>> I've been convinced that proposing Sabayon for inclusion is the right
>> thing to do. I'm also fully behind splitting it into an admin suite if
>> it gets accepted.
>> So, I hereby propose Sabayon for inclusion into the Gnome 2.14 Desktop.
>> Information about sabayon is available at:
>> and an example screencast at:
> Since sabayon required pygtk, gnome-python (gconf) and pyorbit (for the
> applet) do they need to be proposed for inclusion separately?
I guess it's enough for them to be in the Bindings release set already.
(pyorbit should probably be officially proposed for Bindings, though it
was implicitly there already.)
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev