Re: Making GNOME crash
- From: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- To: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- Cc: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Making GNOME crash
- Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 16:41:09 -0500
On 11/6/05, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
> On 11/6/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> > As I said in IRC, I'm not terribly convinced we do a great job of
> > fixing the crashes we already have, much less all the new crashes this
> > will introduce. But I'm willing to be swayed by analysis of the
> > incoming/outgoing crasher bug flow we currently have.
> It might be easier to track and fix bugs given something closer to the
> root cause than bugs that happen to be triggered later, though.
] [Thread Prev