Re: Workspace Switcher Loop?

On Llu, 2005-05-09 at 06:00, Chris Spencer wrote:
> Just as an update, after discussing this issue in bugtrack, it's been
> decided (unwisely in my opinion) that modifying four lines of code would
> be too much feature creep. Anyone desiring this functionality will have
> to modify said four lines themselves and compile a custom metacity.

Large numbers of people already do this to fix various other metacity
bugs. See things like

http://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2004/01/msg00106.html

and that should help you find out how to get started with the various
"metacity that contains useful features" strands. Really this belongs on
the metacity list however.

Alan