Re: Links to manuals

<quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">

> It looks like the "learn" page is not linked from the main www.gnome.org
> page at all.  Is it still supposed to be a starting point for all the
> non-developer's manuals, or is it just bitrot in the web site?

It's not really bitrot, but we've basically only deep linked into those
documents because they haven't really been kept up to date as new GNOME
versions are released, etc. (They live there due to historical server setup
stuff, but I don't plan to use /learn/ as their permanent home in future.)

The web list is probably more appropriate for this than all the others that
have been Cc'ed here, btw. ;-)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

     "Perdon; estoy buscando mis pantalones." - Luis Villa's Essential
                                  Spanish