Re: Control center and capplet merging

Hi Diego,

Op Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:37:14 +0200, schreef Diego Gonzalez:

> I have read the wiki page ( http://live.gnome.org/PreferencesRevisited )

> http://www.es.gnome.org/~diego/app.html .

Great work, Diego.

The font capplet UI itself should get a ui-review too, but that one's
pretty hairy I'm afraid.

> If maintainers and usability experts think this is appropiate I can
> continue merging capplets as suggested in the wiki page. I won't do the
> ones that imply merging a capplet with a dialog from gnome-system-tools,
> as we are too close to the deadline, for that work it might be better to
> wait until Carlos has liboobs in shape.

I don't know what liboobs is, but you did remind me of the fact that the
GNOME i18n applet still hasn't been integrated. Does anyone know the
status of that? Can we get it in for 2.12?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen
Companies against EU software patents: www.economic-majority.com