Re: Some thoughts about window management

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 21:37 +0200, guenther wrote:
> As long as this won't go away, I don't care about a Roll Up menu item in
> the WM menu. (Which is not available here anyway...)

I'm all against removing this feature -- in fact, I'd really like to be
able to shade a window by scrolling up/down on its title bar like in
XFwm (I'm sure the topic has been raised before, I'll check the archive
later). However, I don't see how anyone would use it from the taskbar
context menu -- it's about the most inconvenient place to stick it,
IMHO.
--
Yaron Tausky <decaycell gmail com>