Re: new gnome-common release?

Christian Persch wrote:

>Hi,
>
>the latest gnome-common release is 2.8.0, but cvs contains some
>important fixes. gnome-common/MAINTAINERS lists "Malcolm Tredinnick
><malcolm commsecure com au>" as the maintainer, but he hasn't made a
>commit to it in more than a year. Is he still the maintainer, or if not,
>who is authorised to make a new release?

I made the last gnome-common release, and have been going through the
bugs every now and again.  I haven't heard from Malcolm w.r.t.
gnome-common for quite a while.  I can put out a new release if it is
needed.

I should probably go through the bug list again before doing a release
though -- there is at least one bug with some patches waiting for review.

James.