Re: ANNOUNCE: Deskbar Applet 0.3 (keybindings)

Well, we can enforce no conflicts without going through a third party, right? The UI enforces no conflicts, and the library checks that a keybinding is not already taken at bind time (allowing the app to prompt the user if it is).

It isn't as though a third party gives any better form of conflict avoidance... apps can still bind using X manually, which is what is done today.

-Alex