Re: Bugzilla: Reducing bugspam and finding patches

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 11:06:17AM -0700, Alex Graveley wrote:
> If this happens, just please make sure to handle mono's gdb stacktraces
> specially, which all look like this...

Do you mean rejection of bugs based on the stacktrace? It already
works. No bugs rejected yet though.

> 	(no debugging symbols found)
> 	(no debugging symbols found)
> 	(no debugging symbols found)
> 	(no debugging symbols found)
> 	(no debugging symbols found)

That is of course ignored.

PS (in general): I had a question who could add/remove stacktraces to
the file. Of course every maintainer can do this. In the original
message I did refer a lot to Bugsquad. I did that so there would be an
additional check to ensure the stacktraces are unique.

--
Regards,
Olav