Re: vfs, applets, keyring, libgtop broken

On 7/28/05, Yavor Doganov <yavor doganov org> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:25:01 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
>
> > Similar with libgtop:
>
> Fixed in CVS by Alexander Shopov. Apologies for this blunder.

Thanks, Yavor, Alexander. Much appreciated.

Luis (sparing you all for the weekend)

P.S. anyone have any idea how I can force cvs to timeout? It seems to
hang frequently (particularly when trying to check out from moz cvs
for some reason) and I'd rather have it time out and fail than have it
sit for hours on end with no hope of recovery.