Re: mouse theme

Hi,
I don't have any theme choices there, only change option I have is
altering the size of the mouse cursor. I assume what Claessens have is
something like the mouse themes in windows where you can have lots of
really funky looking mouse pointers. If that is the case I think adding
it to the theme manager is the right place as it is more about style
than function.

Christian