mouse theme

Hello,

I'm wondering why there is no interface in gnome-theme-manager to switch
the mouse's theme ? Is there a fondamental reason ? Or is it "you can
code it if you have time" ?

I think I'll do it simply by put gcursor's code into
gnome-control-center. Problems I have see :

1) how to apply on-the-fly the cursor theme ? gcursor don't do it, it
just adapt gconf's key.

2) personal themes are simply text files with names of
GTK/Metacity/Icone themes. Can I just add CursorTheme in files ?

If it is ok for you, i'll begin patching... but we have time since 2.12
is deep in feature freeze, so that's may be a 2.14 feature...