/desktop/gnome/applications/window_manager

Hey,
	In the process of tracking down and fixing the various places we set
GConf keys during login (we shouldn't), I came across these keys:

  /desktop/gnome/applications/window_manager/default
  /desktop/gnome/applications/window_manager/current
  /desktop/gnome/applications/window_manager/number_of_workspaces
  /desktop/gnome/applications/window_manager/workspace_names

	From what I can make out:

  - The schemas are in libgnome/desktop_gnome_applications_window_manager.schemas

  - The "default" key is set by gnome-wm script at login to whichever
    window manager is run

  - The "default" and "current" keys are used in the wm-properties
    capplet code. The code just seems like historical cruft that hasn't
    been built in a long time, though.

  - A copy of the wm-properties code is in libwindow-settings, but
    that's not built eiter.

  - I can't see the "number_of_workspaces" or "workspace_names" keys
    used anywhere anymore.

	So, what I'm going to do is:

  1) Add deprecation notices to the docs for all of those keys

  2) Remove the setting of "default" in gnome-wm

  3) Remove the wm-properties code in gnome-control-center/capplets and
     libwindow-settings (wm-exec.c, wm-list.c and wm-properties.h) to
     avoid any further confusion.

	Am I missing something here?

Cheers,
Mark.