Re: Remove "AccessX" from strings of Keyboard Accessibilty capplet

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 14:49 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:

> >Is now a good time to drop "AccessX" from the strings?
> >

> No please.  Also, old-time Windows users may remember this as 'Access DOS'.
>
> The feature is still widely referred to in the accessibility community
> as 'Access X', so I see a real downside in removing it, and little benefit.

In the version I have it only appears in the dialogue title for
accessibility, not in the menu item. So discoverability is already an
issue if it was that well known a word. Basically, that word sucks.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
People say I'm absorbent. Makes me feel like a giant Tampax. -- Robin
Williams