Re: Application/System Tools vs System/Administration

Dnia 06-07-2005, śro o godzinie 12:30 -0700, Rob Adams napisał:
> One more random point:  What do you think about simply completely
> removing the "Windows" control panel applet?  There's nothing in there
> that most people should really ever have to configure.

Nope. I myself used it to enable windows shading (absolutely essential),
and to change special modifier to WinKey instead of Alt. And I know
people who use it to enable focus-follows-mouse. So as you can see, all
the 3 settings make perfect sense.

--
Being really good at C++ is like being really good at using rocks to
sharpen sticks. (Thant Tessman)