Re: Application/System Tools vs System/Administration

<quote who="Rob Adams">

> That's close but that talks about "Preferences" and "Administration".  I'm
> talking about "System Tools" and "Administration".

In many ways, they're in it together. One way of getting rid of crapplets is
by integrating them into more useful locations - you could do the same thing
with the floppy formatter. Imagine - Nautilus lovingly formatting CDRWs, USB
keys, floppies, whatever. :-)

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

  "Everything I knew about TCP/IP I had downloaded the same day I started
                     hacking the net code." - Alan Cox