Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users

> gnome-about is one thing that distros, thus far, have politely declined to
> molest. Which is good. Plus, with GNOME 2.10 and beyond, it's more obvious

But why give them a reason to by sticking it in gnome-about?

Don't get me wrong, I understand your point. Just, my argument is this:
If you put it as a separate program, say gnome-feedback, the distros can
easily not build gnome-feedback and then ship. But if you put it in
gnome-about, than the distro's have to first "molest" gnome-about and
then ship.

Scott Sloan