Re: Control center and capplet merging

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 15:36 +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:
>      4. Click on applications font button and increase the font size
>      5. Click on window border font button and increase the font size
>      6. Click on desktop items font button and increase the font size
>      7. Click on terminal font button and increase the font size

KDE has a "Change all fonts" dialog for that which sets font, size,
style for all fonts at the same time. Wouldn't this be easier for the
end-user? I hate doing the same things 4 times ending up with 4
different font settings which have the same font face, same font style,
but each of them have a different size.