Re: anonymous CVS is unavailable??

Il giorno lun, 04/07/2005 alle 15.05 +0200, Luca Ferretti ha scritto:
> Maybe it's OT for this list, but I can't update any cvs modules to
> recent changes (anonymous access).
>
> The last available changes are 4-5 days ago. Same behavior deleting the
> local sandbox and checking out again.
>
> In example the more recente changelog entry in gnome-vfs is
>
>         2005-06-23  Alexander Larsson  <alexl redhat com>
>
>                 * libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-mime.c:
>                 add missing locking around some xdg_mime calls (#170947)
>
>                 Patch from Joe Marcus Clarke
>
> while bonsai says that there are newer stuff (i.e. the hal update patch
> was applied).
>
> Any info, suggestion, comment? Could it be related to servers change?

What abut this response???

        [luca redrum GNOME_HEAD]$ cvs login
        Logging in
        to :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:2401/cvs/gnome
        CVS password:
        PAM authenticate error: User not known to the underlying
        authentication module
        cvs login: authorization failed: server anoncvs.gnome.org
        rejected access to /cvs/gnome for user anonymous
        [luca redrum GNOME_HEAD]$ cvs -z6 co evince
        cvs checkout: Updating evince
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/backend
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/cut-n-paste
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/cut-n-paste/recent-files
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/cut-n-paste/toolbar-editor
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/cut-n-paste/zoom-control
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/data
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/djvu
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/doc
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/dvi
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/dvi/dvilib
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/dvi/mdvi-lib
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/help
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/help/C
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/help/C/figures
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/impress
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/lib
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/pdf
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/pdf/fofi
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/pdf/goo
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/pdf/splash
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/pdf/xpdf
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/pixbuf
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/po
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/ppt
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/ps
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/shell
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/thumbnailer
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/tiff
        cvs checkout: Updating evince/viewer