Let's end this here [Was: Proposed Modules, My Take]

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 15:32 +0000, Mike Hearn wrote:
> > Originally it seems Sean interpreted Jeffs mail as "Python+PyGTK will be
> > a developer platform", which was a reasonable interpretation but that
> > doesn't seem to be what the bindings release is for.
>
> It's a development platform, even if it's not the development platform
> that you want.
>
> You are welcome to suggest concrete changes to the Bindings ABI rules, but
> it won't be much use if no Binding can comply with them. The current rules
> are a common ground that we reached after a great deal of discussion. They
> are already too strict for several Bindings projects.

Guys, this is no longer productive. Mike, I'd suggest that you review the
Bindings release guidelines and suggest changes on bindings list if you have
any. Keep in mind that you're not a Bindings module author, though. :-)

Be the signal.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

       "That whole 'you complete me' thing is just tragic and totally
                 unrealistic. Go complete yourself." - Anon