Re: API freeze and feature freeze on Jan 10th
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Subject: Re: API freeze and feature freeze on Jan 10th
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 11:23:42 +0000
On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 12:22 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> On Wed, January 5, 2005 12:14, Bastien Nocera said:
> > On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 12:16 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> >> GNOME 2.9 will hit API/ABI freeze and feature freeze on January 10th, so
> >> you have just a few more days to make those last-minute changes:
> >> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/#API_Freeze
> > Just to note that the API freeze will leave nautilus-cd-burner in a bad
> > state. I haven't had time to finish the work I started on it, and the
> > API is still a bit in motion.
> AFAIK, the API freeze only affect platform libraries. nautilus-cd-burner
> is not in the developer platform, is it?
No, but it's also a feature freeze on the same date...
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
] [Thread Prev