Re: houston, we have a problem- 2.10 showstoppers

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 10:43 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
>122150 	gnome-termnal 2.4.0.1 won't "redraw" text lines properly-
>redrawing is broken and has been for a long time. Given that vte is
>defacto unmaintained, and there is a patch that has been tested for a
>while now in gentoo, this just needs someone to commit and roll a new
>tarball.

Perhaps you could give 'vte' a mention on gnome-love as a project
needing a maintainer? A terminal emulation widget sounds like a pretty
cool bit of software to work on to me. I love terminals and terminal
emulation. If I had enough time, I'd take it on myself. There's bound to
be other people out there that are into terminal emulators that are
willing to check in a few patches and roll the odd tarball every now and
then.

--
Ross