Re: houston, we have a problem- 2.10 showstoppers

On Mon, February 28, 2005 16:43, Luis Villa said:
> 146075 	Crash while adding images to desktop- there are a ton of
> dups here, and it can still be duplicated in 2.9.90, apparently.

This bug is mainly caused by bug #128317. Someone made a really simple
patch [1] for this bug that seems to indicate it might be a GDK bug.

I'd really appreciate if people with GDK knowledge could look at this.

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=34858&action=view

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.