libbonobo has been branched, sorry for late information

As has been pointed out to me, I should have announced on these lists
that I was branching libbonobo. Sorry.

(I guess I my subconscious thought was that some software
automatically notices when a separate stable branch for the upcomong
release appears, and starts doing its builds/string checks/whatever
from there.)

The gnome-2-10 branch of libbonobo was created a few days ago.

(Presumably you already have been informed about ORBit2's branch,
which was done about a month ago?)

--tml