Re: Exciting GNOME?

<quote who="Callum McKenzie">

> On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 11:44 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Agree (and we should ensure that the rules suggest the almost exclusive
> > use engine themes). I'll hack up a draft for this on the wiki. Who
> > should judge?  I definitely think we should rope jimmac and tigert into
> > it. :-)
>
> Some people with a good sense of usability too.

Was thinking after my previous mail, we'd need ajgenius and thos there, as
maintainers of gtk-engines and gnome-themes.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

   "I think of [commercial Open Source development] as being the biggest
     private investment in public works in decades." - Andrew Tridgell