Re: What happened to setup-tools-backends?

<quote who="Christian Rose">

> It may be that "setup-tools-backends" was renamed into "system-tools-
> backends". However, it would be nice to have some confirmation of this,
> and this still leaves the question open of "why on earth was this renaming
> not announced"?

Yes, it was moved in CVS a couple of days ago. I probably should have urged
Carlos to announce it, but I didn't. My apologies.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.