Re: About project management

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:58:09 +0100, Benoit Caccinolo
<bcaccinolo idealx com> wrote:

> This site is really usefull but I was thinking about a site containing
> only *official* parts of the Gnome Desktop. Arriving on gnome.org, I
> would like to be able to parse all projects of the gnome desktop. A bit
> like the gnome.org/projects/ but in a version more up to date.

Perhaps kind of terse, but you can look at
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/platform/
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/desktop/
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/bindings/

(Those aren't quite up to date as they haven't included the accepted
modules but instead still have them split into official and proposed
modules, but it's only been a week or two so that's about as up to
date as any pages are going to be...)

Cheers,
Elijah