Re: [Usability] [RFC] Announcing: Control-Center-GUI 0.1

Today at 19:18, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:

> The panel has this design too, it's nice. Can't you put it in a
> scrollwindow instead of the tabs (similar to panel), and put the
> category-thingy in it in some other way?

Yeah, I'd like Christian's approach with the same addition as Ronald.

For those that prefer tighter layouts, perhaps put it in a list, with
each cell being populated with a category label and a GtkIconView (can
you do that with Gtk+ even?) for the category.

Cheers,
Danilo