Re: [Usability] [RFC] Announcing: Control-Center-GUI 0.1

<quote who="Christian Neumair">

> As Jody pointed out, the Apple layout doesn't work very well for many
> items - and we HAVE many items. While about 20 in the default setup are
> still OK, we have to deal with the fact that new items will be added. So
> the Apple approach seems to be badly scalable.

There will be fewer items in future, many more will be removed than added.

  :-)

Even with our current mess, and looking at the space used on the current
--use-shell, I think the flat OS X style will work fine.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

         "Spend your 'different points' wisely." - Havoc Pennington