Wanted: New maintainer for gnome-user-share

I wrote gnome-user-share because I had this idea of a really cool way to
share files, that would be easy to use and easy to implement. I've spent
some time on it to prove that the concept works and its now working well
enough that I use it myself.

However, given the results from the module inclusion discussion it
doesn't seem like Gnome is interested in gnome-user-share as it stands
now. And I'm not interested in working on some of the other proposals
that were discussed. Not that they are necessarily wrong or bad, I'm
just not interested.

So, I've decided to drop maintainership of gnome-user-share and focus on
other things. If anyone is interested in maintaining and working on
gnome-user-share, please send me a mail.

I did a release today with the new translations, but won't be doing any
more after this.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a lonely umbrella-wielding cop moving from town to town, helping folk in
trouble. She's a man-hating thirtysomething femme fatale who don't take no
shit from nobody. They fight crime!