Re: Proposing libnotify and notification-daemon for GNOME 2.14

I'm in the middle of revamping the API and protocol.  I'm just about to
do the first release this weekend.  I have been stuck on D-Bus issues
which is why it has taken so long.  We could possible go with the old
API and I could add a compatibility layer to the daemon since I am so
late in releasing it (this would suck) or we could start using the new
API and port the couple of apps that use it.  It is pretty easy to use.
Take a look at the libnotify-ng and notify-daemon-ng packages in the svn
server on http://www.galago-project.org/.