Re: GWeather refactoring

Davyd Madeley wrote:
> Philip,
>
> Do you have a patch for the merge into HEAD? That would be most useful
> to apply and examine what the final merge will be like.
>
> I want to get this in soon, along with James' work.

http://intr.overt.org/diff.cgi/diffs/merge.diff

This is a diff. I had to generate it manually by checking both the
branch and head out because my accidental checkin to head causes
cvs to think it should delete those files on the branch instead
of adding them back to head. Whoops. :-)

You can also diff the individual files on the branch. (I checked
in the weather files in libgweather unchanged before checking in
the changed versions on top).

--phil