GNOME Applets 2.11.91

Changes in GNOME-Applets 2.11.91
==================================
"Sorry, I'd love to make love with you, darling, but you see, I'm setting up a
 wiki"

Changes:
 - Switch to gnome-doc-utils (Davyd Madeley, Danilo Šegan, Shaun McCance)
 - battstat: fix bugs in HAL backend (Ryan Lortie)
 - charpick: only show palette selector if there are extra palettes to select
   (Felix Riemann)
 - charpick: Replace custom get_utf_string() by g_ucs4_to_utf8() and other
   cleanups (Benoît Dejean)
 - cpufreq: cleansups (Benoît Dejean)
 - gswitchit: variants of the same layout can now be distinguished by a '*'
   (Sergey Udaltsov)
 - mixer: prevent mute state getting out of sync (Ronald S. Bultje)
 - mixer: fix the "wubbly tooltip bug" (Ronald S. Bultje)

Translations:
 - bg (Alexander Shopov, Rostislav Raykov)
 - te (Prajasakti Localisation Team)
 - cs (Miloslav Trmac)
 - el (Nikos Charonitakis)
 - nl (Vincent van Adrighem)