Demanding API documentation

I mentioned this on my blog, but this is a more appropriate place.

Would any platform maintainers object to the release-team demanding
that
a) Any new API (functions, signals, properties, etc) in an existing
Platform module should have at least some documentation, usually with
gtk-doc. Non-public API should be clearly marked, and the documentation
should say when new API was introduced (e.g. "since GTK+ 2.6").
b) Any new modules going into the Platform should be fully documented,
as in a).

This could lead to some delay in the development process, but I think we
can deal with that now, and I think it's worth it.

I know a lot of people will scream Yes to this, but we need to know
whether anyone objects to this. I'm most interested in Nos from Platform
maintainers.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com