Re: gnome-screensaver 0.0.2
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: William Jon McCann <mccann jhu edu>
- Cc: Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-screensaver 0.0.2
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 21:27:43 +0100
On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 14:34 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:
> Thank you to those of you who pointed out Jamie Zawinski's article on
> the use of toolkits in lock dialogs
> <http://www.jwz.org/xscreensaver/toolkits.html>. The timing of that
> article was uncanny.
> This new version splits out the lock dialog to run as a subprocess, adds
> user switching via GDM, and removes the GTK+ dependency from all but the
> separate lock dialog. It still depends on a fairly small amount of GDK.
> Does anyone think this is interesting enough to import into CVS or worth
I was wondering, what's the current state of this tool?
I tried it out quickly, and the screenies rock :)
What's the TODO list, and will you push it to GNOME CVS?
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
] [Thread Prev