Re: Revisiting the Gnome Bindings

Hi,

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 00:39:48 -0700, Eugenia Loli-Queru
<eloli hotmail com> wrote:
> And gtk-perl is a /nightmare/ to install properly, in particular. Ruby is
> troublesome too (or just "very different", to be more fair).

May I ask you the problems you got when installing the Ruby bindings?

Otherwise, speaking about Ruby-GNOME2, we theoretically plan to ask to
enter the Bindings platform as soon as we release 1.0.0.  In the
meantime we don't consider it stable enough to follow the GNOME
release cycles.

--
Laurent