Re: gnome-about-me

<quote who="Diego Gonzalez">

> i'm planning on doing a gnome program to present information about the
> user and changed whatever is allowed.

> Here is a screenshot of the tool as it is rigth now:
> http://topos.ath.cx:8080/~diego/about-me-v2.png
>
> any suggestions would be appreciated.

Just wanted to send my encouragement, this would be a fantastic addition to
GNOME 2.10, particularly if it integrated with the proposed 'self' stuff in
evolution-data-server. Looking great!

Thanks!

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

    "Python amazes me for its concision. The current prototype is all of
       900 lines of code, yet it contains a lexer, parser (recursive
       descent), core language interpreter, and parallelizing process
                      spawner." - Raph Levien on Rebar