Re: Improving panel menu code: proposals

Hi,

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 13:44, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro wrote:

>   BTW, it would be nice to have the panel menu pickup newly installed
> desktop files.  I really hate logout or killing the panel to see newly
> installed applications in the menu.

	This should already work - certainly with FAM enabled. If it doesn't it
would be worth logging a bug, but it'd be nice if you could spend some
time figuring out exactly when this fails to work - installing a new
.desktop file in ~/ or just modifying a file in /usr/share/applications
or ...

Cheers,
Mark.