Re: Request for pango freeze break

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 15:32, Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> > But since I said I'd stick to the GNOME release process, I'm not
> > going to put it in without getting release team approval.
> >
> Is this only true for pango btw? I see commits every now and then in the
> gtk-2-4 branch of gtk+.

Neither GTK+-2.4 (released months ago) or GTK+-2.6 (released later this
fall) are on the GNOME-2.8 schedule. However, we are paying attention
to the GNOME release.

Current GTK+ situation is that we aren't planning on doing another
release before the GNOME-2.8 release. If some emergency were to come
up, we'd branch off of the GTK+-2.4.9 tag to do a 2.4.10.

Regards,
						Owen