Re: Request for pango freeze break
- From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "Owen Taylor" <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Subject: Re: Request for pango freeze break
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:28:51 +0200 (CEST)
> On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 10:51, Murray Cumming wrote:
>> Standard questions:
>> 1. Is this a regression, compare to GNOME 2.6?
> No. (It was a GNOME-2.4 => GNOME-2.6 regression.)
This is a mark against it. It suggests that it's not that serious.
>> 2. How much has this been tested, to watch out for general horrible
>> brokenness elsewhere?
> Not a lot,
Another mark against it. I trust your judgement, but I don't see a
compelling reason to take even a small risk with such a fundamentally
important part of GNOME at the last minute.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev